We help guide you to success by supporting you in two-ways:
No Business Development Staff – We'll build the processes you need to experience business growth and help you identify the strongest team member for the role. Because the processes are already laid out the transfer to the new staff member will have minimal impact on your business.
- Existing Business Development Staff – If you're already paying someone as a business development team member, we'll work closely alongside you both to develop new and effective growth processes that they can follow to bring you results. We'll train your staff to identify opportunities, build positive relationships with new clients and to tap into the needs of your target market.
STRATEGY| SALES| CONSULTING
Our growth strategies allow you and your staff to quickly and easily identify new growth opportunities with fantastic frequency. We'll guide you through advanced analytical and measurement processes that tell you exactly how well your business is performing, how well it has the potential to perform and we'll help you source and implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
The CRM allows you to keep a dynamic record of your business interactions and allows you to avoid falling out of contact with potential clients. You'll be able to identify the correct time to push for a sale, when to hold back and even receive monthly reports which allow you to provide a consistent service to your clients.
We'll arrange and manage monthly growth meetings with your staff – providing any training that will benefit your company. Additionally we'll handle lead generation, pipeline management and tracking which allows for a more effective and automated lead conversion process.
You'll be benefiting from Ispirare Group's proprietary Business Growth Strategy. Here's what you can expect with you work with us:
- We'll develop a powerful strategy for your business.
- We'll identify and benchmark your existing success and develop strategies for further growth.
- Identify market trends that may impact your business;
- Establish your business' Unique Selling Points and key strengths.
- Define and prioritize areas for maximal growth of your business.
- Establish robust frameworks to continuously track and monitor your business' progress.
Let's Get Started!
The first step is for us to arrange a meeting, which will consist of a Business Development Audit. We'll use this time to identify your company's strengths and weaknesses as well as identifying any missed opportunities for business growth.
When we've learned about the individual characteristics of your company, how it works and how the staff interact, we'll develop and action plan which will identify exactly what your business needs to succeed (including processes, accountability and training needs.)
With this action plan we'll start working on an implementation strategy, where we'll be able to establish logistics, time frames and business goals.
If you're ready to get started and would like more information, please complete the form below and we will contact you within 24-48 business hours.
“Since coming on board Silvana has introduced a very positive and enthusiastic approach…filling a void in the DSWEU marketing department in a motivated and energetic fashion. Silvana has revamped our proposal process which has helped take it to the next level, and has been involved in securing a number of new clients contributing to our success. She is very excited about a high growth culture in our office and implemented the career development meetings to help attain this goal. I think everyone who has worked with her would agree she is a tremendous asset to our EU and that her enthusiasm is contagious.”
Bill Wells, Managing Director – RSM McGladrey